I was nominated by the amazing wordlymattersblog.
And the questions I had to answer are the following,
1) What is the one thing that you could not survive without? The one thing that I cannot survive without is oxygen, but that just sounds really boring so another thing I think I cannot survive without is not having the power to write, if I did not have the ability to write what I felt then I would just end up eating up all the pain and stuffing it inside me and one day it would all, come out, and that would not be a good thing to see.
2) Do you like the place you live in? Why/Why not?
Yes I do like the place I live in its wonderful, but I don’t necessarily love the place I live in. And I want to live in a place I love. A place where I feel free and don’t have to live up to expectations and follow rules written by people who don’t play by the game themselves. I want to live in a place where everyone respects the other and everyone does an equal amount of work. A place with equality and justice, faith and happiness. A place where the environment is not corrupted by negativity and hate.
3) Button downs or T-shirts?
T-shirts, cuz there so comfy and.. well they’re T-shirts. You can dance in them ( I don’t know how to dance, so I guess cause you can awkwardly jump around in them)😊😊
4) What are you thinking about right now?
I’m thinking about how good these questions are and how crappy I am at answering them. So sorry if your reading this and thinking of what an idiot I am.
5) If you got a free trip to Paradise and could only take one person with you, who and why would that be?
I would take my mom, cause she’s the hardest working person I’ve ever seen, she deserves to have a break from “life”. She’s also the coolest mom ever so I’d probably have the best time with her.
6) A genie grants you five wishes. What are you asking for?
1) A trip to Japan
2) A 1967 Chevy impala and a driving licence.
3) A house in NYC
4) Being recognised as a writer and having a successful novel.
5) Having an impact on other people’s lives ( inspiring others)
7) Fiction or non fiction?
Fiction, because it’s so much better than the real world. You can bend the rules, and do what you want. Like “saving people and hunting things”. 😉😉
8) If there was only one thing you could change in the world, what is it?
The difference between the rich and the poor, I would want to end poverty, and hunger.
9) What do you think of Titanic?
I think that Titanic was a very emotional film, It made me cry and laugh. It was one of those movies that never leave the back of you head and those you never seem to forget. The fact of it being a true story had an even greater impact on my emotions and the love shared in the movie gave me a shred of hope that maybe love like that still exists.
10) What is your dream house like?
My dream house is not the largest house in the world but not the smallest either. My dream house is comfy and cozy, with a couch that makes you sink inside and go to heaven. My dream house is situated in my favourite city. My dream house is not perfect it has its faults the ones that make it different to all other houses and most if all my dream house, is mine.
11) You woke up tomorrow with your celebrity crush in your bed, but you are now the opposite of your actual gender. What do you do?
Obviously I freak out because I’m opposite my gender. I ask them to help me fix the problem and we head off on an adventure to change me back so I can kidnap them and hold them hostage in my basement. No I’m kidding (or am I ). On the adventure we get to know each other and tell each other things we’ve never told anyone and at the end of the day we end up becoming great friends. Or I just kidnap them.
Here are 11 facts about me,
1) My favourite color is black.
2)I’m afraid of heights.
3)Visiting Japan is on my bucket list.
4)I’m obsessed with a show called supernatural and I’m also obsessed with two youtubers Dan and Phil (danisnotonfire and amazingphil)
5)Getting recognised as a writer and making a career out of my writing is something I really really want.
6) I’m also obsessed with blue colored hair or hair that’s blue (you get the point)
7) Halsey, Eminem, Ed Sheeran are some of my favourite artists. Imagine Dragons, Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco and The 1975 are my favourite bands.
8) I love to read stuff that’s really deep and sucks you into this alternate universe where you question everything including your existence and your propose on planet Earth. (Yeah I’m weird)
9) I’m not good at “interacting” with other human beings, I’d rather just be left alone with my Netflix.
10)My favourite items of clothing are my hoodie and my leather jacket.
11) I might just be the most boring and nerdy person on Earth. But I’m awesome 😑😑
So that’s enough about me, I nominate Giulia and Gabryela Speaks to this awfully long and never-ending award. Hope you enjoy 😀😀😉😉
Your Questions are,
1) If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
2) Explain your propose to blogging, why do you do it?
3) If you could live anywhere, where would it be, and why?
4) What is your favourite TV show? And what are your thoughts on anime?
5) Favourite word that you love to use and why?
6) Would you rather have hands for feet or feet for hands?
7) At what age do you want to die?
8) Who would you tell your deepest darkest secret, without being afraid of what the might think?
9) 5 things in life that fascinate you?
10) Where do you see yourself in the next 2 years.
11) If you could star in a movie, which movie and which character would you choose?
I hope you enjoy, and good luck.